- Better initial protection from swelling and weathering cycles when compared to wood containing no water repellents.
- The factory-applied water repellent provides protection to all four sides of the board, including those sides typically missed by a brush or spray-on repellent applied after installation.
- Reduced cracking, warping and twisting due to swelling and weathering cycles.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Guaranteed protection against rot, fungal decay, or termite attack
- Brighter appearance for a more natural appearance
- Building code compliant
UltraDeck Composite Decking
UltraDeck® composite decking is durable and low maintenance, while resisting the effects of all types of weather.Browse Composite Decking
MicroShades™ Cedar Tone
MicroShades™ offers a natural cedar color, with a more natural wood appearance and it has a limited lifetime residential warranty.View Cedar Tone Decking
Find the inspiration for your next project as you flip through our collection of beautiful, completed projects.View Full Gallery